Your description said you went to add a SiteConfiguration entry, and you got
a 500. That would explain the errors you're seeing. I'm confused now, are
you saying you didn't touch anything since then, or that you didn't actually
add it?

If you go into the admin UI for the list of SiteConfigurations, how many do
you see?

The From: address can only be changed on Review Board 1.6 beta 1, which is
currently not compatible with Django 1.3 anyway (we'll put out a new release
soon).