Hi there,

We are using reviewboard with GIT.
Until now, we access git repository through SSH and a single user
account for all git pusher.

For a more fine grained administration, we would like to use one user
account per git pusher.

The problem we have is that for post-review tool to work we needs to
have all the same " git remote show origin" value (which is compared
with "Mirror Path" configuration variable).

That is not the case if each user use a different ssh user account
(ssh://user1@server/repo and ssh://user2@server/repo) and can't be the
same as "Mirror path" repository configuration variable.

Is anyone using a similar configuration and/or have the same problem ?