Hello all,

I've been using ReviewBoard for over a year now, and the only thing I
find a lacking from a user perspective is the commenting
functionality. When posting comments, I don't have the ability to
format fixed-width blocks of code or have the code in those blocks be
properly syntax highlighted. Given that ReviewBoard is (AFAIK)
typically used for code reviews, this seems like an obvious win
functionality wise. Are there any plans to add this in future
versions?

Thanks!
Stephen Tyree