I assume being able to have syntax-highlighted code in comments. If
so, I'll say that I've wanted this for a while but never came up with
a UI I love, as I really don't want to clutter the comment dialog.

One thing that could work is following a ReST model where indented
blocks of text are considered code. We could try to apply highlighting
based on the highlighter for the code being commented on.

Christian