We are planning to track the review requests and the reviewers
statistics in reviewboard. Right now the statistics is only for the
reviews and review requests. It would be helpful if the statistics
provided the following data,

1. No of review requests logged by each user till date (can be broken
down as lst 7 days, last month, all days)
2. No of review requests each user is linked to.
3. No of reviews done by each user.

It would also be helpful to add a cool graphing tool to show the
statistics in a neat little graph.

I know I am asking for the moon, but I am so excited with the concept
of introducing reviewboard in our organization I guess I can be
pardoned for asking for the moon.