I am using MySQL and have upgraded to 1.6 Beta 2. I really like the pace of
development at reviewboard and the commitment to make this software better
with each release. I did not find too much difference between beta 1 and
beta 2 but we are just in trial phase of inducting the software in our
organization. I am really excited with the capabilities of this software as
it provides so much of features available only with expensive paid tools.

I noticed that there is a blank box in every page in this beta 2 release, is
it a half developed feature or I have not set some config right? Anyway its
not breaking any of my workflows so I am not so bothered about it right now,
just being a little curious.

-Ashith