Howdy all,

I'm posting here because we are starting to use Review Board and find it a very
useful tool.  However we are having some issues with implementation.  We have
several Mecurial repos setup right now, all of which are set up with an out of
process (terminology?) incoming hook.  It's a script to validate the user who
made the push, and if the users isn't one of the core developers, a review
notification is posted to our ReviewBoard instance.  The validation thing works
fine, and only users who aren't amoung the core devs have review submissions at
review board.  However, ReviewBoard lists all of the submitters as one
particular user, never the user who actually made the push.  The hook calls hg
postreview -i # -r # (which syntactically may be incorrect, not 100%).
Apparently the postreview hg command doesn't have a --submit-as option, but we
have the username as a BASH variable in the script.  Is there some special
means that the submitting user has to be specified when using hg postreview in
an out of process hook?  Please let me know if I shold specify anyhitng
further, I'm far from a Mercurial pro so I might need to refine my question.

Thanks in advance,

Happy user? Let us know at