What type of repository are you using? I assume Subversion?

It looks like there are two things going wrong. The first is that Review
Board's having some sort of trouble fetching server information from your
repository. The second is that locally, it's been unable to generate a diff.

So assuming Subversion, what happens if you run "svn diff" on your checkout?