Upgrade to 1.6 beta 2 went fine for me. However, I noticed there are a
couple lines in the release note indicating some fixes for incoming
review and starred review request counts. This doesn't seem to have
fixed the counts for me. I currently have -15 incoming reviews and -1
outgoing reviews. I've noticed it slowly decrementing since we
installed 1.6 beta 1 :)

Dan