Ignore me - further code inspection led me to realise that my
reviewboard userid wasnt the same user that had done the subversion
checkin. On changing my reviewboard userid to match, the button now
populates a nice list of revisions.

Great job.:-)

Now to convince
the team at work that this is a worth while package to start using. Lets
hope this functionality makes it into the main code soon.

Rob

On
Wed, 11 May 2011 23:38:03 +0100, Rob Coward wrote:

> Hi Philipp,

I've pulled your latest code from git and updated my install. It no
longer errors, but just displays "No pending revisions found." on
clicking on the 'Get Revisions' button.

> I've checked in a handful
of new revisions too in case it remembered the revisions I had
previously listed manually in my previous tests, but its not returning
anything on screen.

> Python isnt my language (I usually code in
perl/php/C) but taking a brief look at your code, I tried increasing the
freshness_delta variable as well, but it made no difference.

> Let
me know if you would like me to try anything else.

> Regards,

Rob

wrote:

>> Rob,
>>
>> The fix is committed. Could you please test
with the latest version of

reviewboard/scmtools/svn_post_tracker.py?

>> - Philipp
>>
>> On May
10, 8:58 pm, Philipp Henkel
>> wrote:
>>> Hi Rob, Thanks, I'm glad you
like it. Currently I rely on svn:log property in order to extract the
commit description. This property might not exist because you don't
enforce commit messages (like we do). I have already a better solution
in mind and it should be easy to fix. Best regards, Philipp On May 10,
12:35 am, Rob Coward wrote:

> [...]
interested in your Subversion Post-commit enhancement, and quite
possibly might be the killer feature that persuades us to start using it
at work too.
>>> port your patches up to the latest 1.6 beta2) and it is
mostly working in that I can manually specify a list of revisions and it
will generate the diffs and create the review etc, however when clicking
on the 'Get Revisions' button I get an Error500 back from the server
with the following in apache's error_log:
>>> ;">ERROR:root:Exception
thrown for user admin athttp://192.168.1.68/r/newpost/ Traceback (most
recent call last): File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-pac

core/handlers/base.py", line 99, in get_response response =
callback(request, *callback_args, **callback_kwargs) File
"/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/djblets/auth/util.py", line 46, in
_checkl

new_post_review_request

diff_file=request.FILES.get('diff_path')) File
"/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/reviewboard/reviews/forms.py", line
411, in create raise e KeyError: 'revprops'
>>> repo is a brand
new repo I created for the task of reviewing your code, populated
initially with cvs2svn

width: 100%;">Any thoughts ?
>>> anks for your hard work. Rob Coward On
Fri, 6 May 2011 02:43:05 -0700 (PDT), Phil

width: 100%;">

>>> ockquote style="padding-left: 5px;
border-left: #1010ff 2px solid; margin-left: 5px; width: 100%;">Did

>>> 00%;">had a chance to have look at my
post-commit implementation?
>>> It is already possible to create
requests by> typing in Philipp
Philipp Henkel Citrix Online -www.citrix

margin-left: 5px; width: 100%;">
>>> g-left: 5px; border-left: #1010ff
2px solid; margin-left: 5px; width: 100%;">The views expressed here are
mine alone and have not been authorized not necessarily reflect the
views of, Citrix.
100%;">Links: ------ [1]http://www.citrixonline.com

http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ [1] Happy user? Let us know at
http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ [2]

> Want to
help the Review Board project? Donate today at
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ [5]
> Happy user? Let us know at
http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ [6]

Links: