It doesn't sound as if this is installed correctly. Post-review is
actually a Python module with a thin wrapper script. It looks like
that thin wrapper is what you have on \\share.

What you can do is install RBTools into a custom PYTHONPATH on the
share, and then provide a new, custom wrapper that invokes our wrapper
with the python path set.

Christian