Okay, well at this point it's an installation issue. It's not looking in the
right place for your postreview script. You're going to have to make sure
when you install it that it's all going into the right directory on the
share drive, and the paths are all correct. Right now, it's looking in your
C:\Python26, and I gather it should be on \\share instead.

I can't quite give you exact advice here because it depends on your setup.