We are starting to gain significant momentum on the use of GIT within
development.  The rbtool post-review works great with GIT and does
offer the capability to guess the summary and description through the
use of command line flags.  I am curious though as a larger company we
are investigating (very preliminary) standardizing on a recommended
commit template for GIT to capture information ( e.g. testing done,
PRs resolved, etc. ).  Has it ever been investigated about adding the
capability to pass a Python regular expression template to assist in
extracting the fields from the commit message or other ways of
extracting formatted fields from the GIT commit description?