Hi,

  You can do this easily in (pre|post)-receive hook inside git calling
from there "post-review" and passing appropriate parameters to
post-review call. Of course to do this You will need patch to make use
of git inside bare repository available here (but still under review):
http://reviews.reviewboard.org/r/2233/