Hi Christian,

It just has the info about the file/revision that it says it can't
find:

{"stat": "fail", "err": {"msg": "The file was not found in the
repository", "code": 207}, "file": "webapp/zend/application/
Bootstrap.php", "revision": "89c64afda439"}

If I cd to the repository dir. on the server (the RB server and
mercurial repository are on the same host) and execute "hg cat -r
89c64afda439 webapp/zend/application/Bootstrap.php" I get the contents
of that rev. of the file, which is definitely in the repository.  And
again, it's able to access that rev. of the file when I use an http://
repository path in RB.

Chris