Eric Johnson wrote:
I've got some clients of the server I set up that wish to use 64-bit Windows.
Unfortunately, it appears that Python easy_install doesn't work properly in
that environment.

Consequently, those users cannot get RBTools (post-review) to work.

Is there a work-around, or instructions I can point them to for manually
installing RBTools?

I'm just giving my users a binary, seems to work well for them. They don't have to install anything, they just but the binary in the path along with the source code control client binary.

Chris