Hi Barry,

It's most likely still in your server cache. We cache various stages of the
diff generation process, and there are two (diff opcodes+attributes and
rendered diff view) that can contain the definitions for those red boxes.

I assume you're using memcached (if not, you should be! :). You can just
flush the cache to remove those. Otherwise, any newly uploaded diffs should
be rendered more correctly, providing the mapping is now correct and the web
server was restarted.