Hi,

I would like to ask for couple of feature request for reviewboard.

1.       Right now we can close a review request even if it is not okayed by
all the reviewers. Can you add in a feature where the review can be closed
only if all the reviewers assigned to a review request have marked the
request as SHIP IT! This way a coder cannot illegally close a review request
if all the reviewers have not marked his request as SHIP IT!

2.       The SHIP IT! Column displays only the number of ship it counts. Can
you modify it to show something like 1 out of 4. Where 1 is the number of
SHIP IT count and 4 is the total number of reviewers assigned to this
request and the people who still haven't marked a request as ship it!

Thanks and regards,

-Ashith