I would like to ask for couple of feature request for reviewboard.

1.       Right now we can close a review request even if it is not
okayed by all the reviewers. Can you add in a feature where the review
can be closed only if all the reviewers assigned to a review request
have marked the request as SHIP IT! This way a coder cannot illegally
close a review request if all the reviewers have not marked his
request as SHIP IT!
2.       The SHIP IT! Column displays only the number of ship it
counts. Can you modify it to show something like 1 out of 4. Where 1
is the number of SHIP IT count and 4 is the total number of reviewers
assigned to this request and the people who still haven’t marked a
request as ship it!