Hi Eric,

Sorry you're hitting problems. Let's see if we can get through them.

First off, I'm curious what problems you hit with Apache. We generally
recommend Apache and mod_wsgi, though mod_python tends to work well too
(provided it's available -- Apache deprecated it).

However, we don't recommend sqlite. That's only really intended for initial
testing, but won't handle the load of many users.

I don't know anything about the BitNami stack. We don't officially support
it, but can still try to guide you through. The thing with that is, you'll
end up wanting to upgrade, and that may require upgrading Django, and so
you'd have to figure out how that all works with the stack, and how that
also works with the way Review Board is upgraded.

The fact that you're doing all this on Windows is probably the core problem.
A lot of the dependencies we use are absolutely a pain on Windows, due to a
variety of reasons. If you can at all try this on Linux (Ubuntu
specifically, perhaps in a VM) life will be better for you.

Now the problem you're hitting is due to the Python path not factoring in
your Review Board install. This is probably a side effect of using the
BitNami stack. I imagine it has its own Python interpreter and modules,
which means it may have a different Python path from what you're using to
install Review Board. The result would be Review Board installed in one
place, and your stack looking for modules in another place.

Without knowing how their stack works, it's hard to give specific
instructions. You'd need to scrap your local Python and use everything from
their Python. That means their easy_install, installing Python modules into
their setup, etc. Everything needs to be in the same place, with the same
Python version, in order to work. It also may mean you'll hit issues with
some Python modules using binary components, as everything must be compiled
with the same compiler on Windows for it to work. These aren't Review Board
problems, but rather the sad reality of Python on Windows.

Again, with Linux, these problems basically go away. You'll have one Python
you can rely on, a package manager to give you most of what you need, and
then you'll be good to go. There are a variety of VM solutions, if you want
to still run on top of Windows. Look at VMware Server, for instance. You can
find some pre-made Ubuntu server VMs that you can stick Review Board in. The
install procedure will be much, much easier.

So that's my recommendation. If you have to stick with Windows, you may need
to scrap the stack and go back to a system-level Python and Apache and
mod_wsgi, and then we can work on hopefully fixing whatever errors you hit.