I wish I could offer a more detail explanation of how we got this
resolved, but it turns out it had something to do with the persistent
data left in each repo when the Reviewboard hook information was
established.  Something about a file being inside of each repo that
held some sort of authentication information, which was being used to
identify the submitter for each change for review.  Wish I could offer
more but I hope this helps someone.