Alright, I've removed the BitNami stack and re-did everything with basic
installations.

Using:

   - Apache 2.2.19
   - MySQL 5.5.12
   - mod_wsgi 3.3
   - Python 2.7.1
   - PHP 5.3.6 (to allow access to MySQL through phpMyAdmin)

Still having problems.  Firstly, I tried installing (once again) to a
subdirectory (http://localhost/reviewboard).  The actual command I used once
everything was installed was: rb-site install E:\ReviewBoard

Then I answered all of the questions I was asked and things seemed to work.
 Directories were created, the database was populated, etc.  I included the
reviewboard conf file in Apache by adding the following line to the end of
httpd.conf:

Include "E:\ReviewBoard\conf\apache-wsgi.conf"

Restarted Apache, everything seems to be working just fine.  Then the
massive failures:

   - The root of my server (http://localhost/) is no longer accessible.
    Visiting that in a browser takes me to the "Review Board is taking a nap"
   page.
   - PhpMyAdmin is no longer accessible.  Visiting
   http://localhost/phpmyadmin in a browser takes me to the "Review Board is
   taking a nap" page.
   - Review Board won't load.  Visiting http://localhost/reviewboard in a
   browser takes me to the "Review Board is taking a nap" page.

Here are the contents of apache-wsgi.conf from Review Board:

<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName dev7
DocumentRoot "E:/ReviewBoard/htdocs"

# Error handlers
ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

WSGIPassAuthorization On
WSGIScriptAlias "/" "E:/ReviewBoard/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi"

<Directory "E:/ReviewBoard/htdocs">
Allow from All
AllowOverride All
</Directory>

Alias /media "E:/ReviewBoard/htdocs/media"
Alias /errordocs "E:/ReviewBoard/htdocs/errordocs"
</VirtualHost>

I had to add "Allow from All" to the <Directory> directive otherwise I was
given 403 Forbidden responses to every request.

Here are the contents of Apache's error log:

[Thu May 26 07:38:43 2011] [error] [client 10.0.0.212] mod_wsgi (pid=4616):
Exception occurred processing WSGI script
'E:/ReviewBoard/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi'.
[Thu May 26 07:38:43 2011] [error] [client 10.0.0.212] Traceback (most
recent call last):
[Thu May 26 07:38:43 2011] [error] [client 10.0.0.212]   File
"E:\\Python27\\lib\\site-packages\\django-1.3-py2.7.egg\\django\\core\\handlers\\wsgi.py",
line 250, in __call__
[Thu May 26 07:38:43 2011] [error] [client 10.0.0.212]
self.load_middleware()
[Thu May 26 07:38:43 2011] [error] [client 10.0.0.212]   File
"E:\\Python27\\lib\\site-packages\\django-1.3-py2.7.egg\\django\\core\\handlers\\base.py",
line 47, in load_middleware
[Thu May 26 07:38:43 2011] [error] [client 10.0.0.212]     raise
exceptions.ImproperlyConfigured('Error importing middleware %s: "%s"' %
(mw_module, e))
[Thu May 26 07:38:43 2011] [error] [client 10.0.0.212] ImproperlyConfigured:
Error importing middleware reviewboard.admin.middleware: "DLL load failed:
The specified module could not be found."

Also, regarding Python 2.5 versus 2.7.  It wasn't a requirement stated in
your installation instructions, but most of the dependencies on which Review
Board runs haven't been compiled for Python 2.7 for Windows.  mod_python in
particular, which is recommended everywhere, hasn't been "released" for
anything about 2.5 and every set of build-it-yourself-from-source
instructions I could find required either Linux or Unix to actually make the
build - yes, even to build it for Windows.  Perhaps linking directly to
sources that provide up-to-date versions of these assemblies, binaries, and
modules would help prevent any confusion.