Update - I believe I have fixed the problem.  I tried to delete the
django_evolution entries corresponding to the errors that I saw when
trying to upgrade my site.  However, some of those entries had added
fields to the database so when I ran upgrade again, I received errors
about duplicates.

To solve the issue, I did the following:
 - Backed up my database with "mysqldump reviewboard > dump" (before I
changed django_evolution)
 - Renamed my site folder and deleted my reviewboard database
 - Installed a new site in its place
 - Imported my backed up database with "mysql reviewboard < dump"

After this I received an error on the web interface that said the
issue_opened field did not exist.  I created a second site to see what
the database should look like and realized that importing my backed up
database deleted some of the new fields.  I simply created these
fields manually to match what they were supposed to be.

Thanks for your help!

Kyle