I am able to setup the review board 1.6Beta2 version on windows and
able to access the website.
However, I am unable to post a code review package to the server.

I have tried with --outout-diff option and post-review displays the
diff content correctly. I am struggling with this since 2 weeks now
and have gone through all the related posts without any success. Any
help is greatly appreciated.

M:\MyView\TestVob>post-review -d README.TXT
>>> RBTools 0.3.2
>>> Home = C:\Documents and Settings\myname\Application Data
>>> cleartool pwv -short
>>> repository info: Path: None, Base path: None, Supports changesets: False
>>> HTTP GETting api/
>>> HTTP GETting http://bhat-xp/api/info/
>>> Using the new web API
>>> cleartool desc -pre M:\MyView\TestVob\README.TXT
>>> cleartool desc -fmt %Vn M:\
>>> cleartool desc -fmt %Vn M:\MyView
>>> cleartool desc -fmt %Vn M:\MyView\MyCode
>>> Attempting to create review request on My TestVob for None
>>> HTTP POSTing to http://bhat-xp/api/review-requests/: {'repo
sitory': 'My TestVob'}
>>> Review request created
>>> Uploading diff, size: 625
>>> HTTP POSTing to http://bhat/api/review-requests/84/diffs
/: {}
>>> Got API Error 105 (HTTP code 400): One or more fields had errors
>>> Error data: {u'fields': {u'basedir': [u'This field is required.']}, u'stat':
 u'fail', u'err': {u'msg': u'One or more fields had errors', u'code':
105}}

Error uploading diff

The generated diff file was empty. This usually means no files were
modified in this change.

Try running with --output-diff and --debug for more information.

Your review request still exists, but the diff is not attached.