Hi Paddy,

  Can You send me screenshot of Your repository (at reviewboard admin
panel) form field? I think I can help You and solution is quite easy.
I think maybe documentation will need better explenation how to set
some things up. Send me Screenshot and I will try to find out what is
wrong.

Greetings from Poland!
--
Jan Koprowski