I wanted to call a script when a review is marked as submitted.
According to http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard/msg/9f4f9cfdfe29d085
I need to upgrade to 1.6 for that, so I tried to do that. Here's what
I did and what I got:

# easy_install -f http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/ReviewBoard/1.6/
-U ReviewBoard
Searching for ReviewBoard
Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/ReviewBoard/1.6/
Reading http://pypi.python.org/simple/ReviewBoard/
Reading http://www.review-board.org/
Reading http://downloads.review-board.org/releases/ReviewBoard/1.0/
Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/ReviewBoard/1.5/
Reading http://downloads.review-board.org/releases/
Best match: ReviewBoard 1.6beta2.1
Processing ReviewBoard-1.6beta2.1-py2.6.egg
creating /usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-1.6beta2.1-
Extracting ReviewBoard-1.6beta2.1-py2.6.egg to /usr/local/lib/
Removing ReviewBoard 1.5.5 from easy-install.pth file
Adding ReviewBoard 1.6beta2.1 to easy-install.pth file
Installing rb-site script to /usr/local/bin
Installing rbssh script to /usr/local/bin
Installed /usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/
Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/mirror/
Processing dependencies for ReviewBoard
Finished processing dependencies for ReviewBoard

# rb-site upgrade /var/www-reviewboard/
Rebuilding directory structure
Upgrading site settings_local.py
Updating database. This may take a while.
__init__.py:19: DeprecationWarning: settings.DATABASE_* is deprecated;
use settings.DATABASES instead.
__init__.py:60: DeprecationWarning: Short names for ENGINE in database
configurations are deprecated. Prepend default.ENGINE with
Creating tables ...
Creating table accounts_localsiteprofile
Creating table site_localsite_users
Creating table site_localsite_admins
Creating table site_localsite
Upgrading Review Board from 1.5.5 to 1.6 beta 2
There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
There are unapplied evolutions for scmtools.
Adding baseline version for new models
Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
Installing custom SQL ...
Installing indexes ...
No fixtures found.
Registering new SCM Tool Plastic SCM
(reviewboard.scmtools.plastic.PlasticTool) in database
Evolution successful.
Upgrade complete.

However, on the login page it still says Review Board 1.5.5".

According to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE3CcLs0HQo, there should
be a "Webhooks" link on Admin -> Database, but that isn't there

What am I doing wrong?