Hi Jean,

Sorry for the late reply. Hope you've figured this out by now.

So, it sounds as if the main repositories are also on that same system, or
at least accessible by it? If that's the case, you don't need separate
clones. Review Board can access the main repository.

The permission errors issues sound exactly like say. Apache may not have
permission to access that directory. Make sure ownership and permissions are
correct so that that user can get to it.

The getaddrinfo error indicates that it's not looking up "localhost"
properly on your system. (This isn't a Review Board thing.) You could try
127.0.0.1, but using the file path is probably better, once you figure out
the permission denied problems.