I'm curious, what is your expected work flow?  As, I assume, the
submitter is also going to be the person who commits the change, how
would the reviewer know when it is OK to mark a review closed?  For my
use, I would like to make a review unable to be Closed->Submitted
without someone first having marked it "Ship It!"  Marking something
Closed->Discarded should be allowed without a "Ship It!" though.

This is basically what I'm talking about:

close:
  if reviewer:
    if discarded:
      pass
    elif approved and submitted:
      pass
  else:
      fail

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 2:28 AM, Madhavi <madhavii.gu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are using ReviewBoard 1.5.5
>
> Currently, the submitter can close the generated review request. We
> want to control that. Submitter should not be able to close his/her
> own review requests. Only reviewers should be able to do so.
>
> Please let me know whether it is possible and if yes how can I achieve
> this?
>
> Regards
> -Madhavi

--tucker