I wanted to add that an upgrade from 1.5 to 1.5.5 executed without
complaint, and
the results loads fine in IE:
root@servicemanager:/data2/ReviewBoard# easy_install -U ReviewBoard
Searching for ReviewBoard
Reading http://pypi.python.org/simple/ReviewBoard/
Reading http://www.review-board.org/
Reading http://downloads.review-board.org/releases/ReviewBoard/1.0/
Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/ReviewBoard/1.5/
Reading http://downloads.review-board.org/releases/
Best match: ReviewBoard 1.5.5
Downloading
http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/ReviewBoard/1.5/ReviewBoard-1.5.5-py2.6.egg
   <SNIP>
Installed
/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/django_evolution-0.6.3-py2.6.egg
Finished processing dependencies for ReviewBoard
root@servicemanager:/data2/ReviewBoard#

This upgrade had no effect on the problem.  I am thinking that this problem
is caused by some corruption of the database backend.

Any backend trouble-shooting tips will be appreciated,

Chris

--
Realisant mon espoir, je me lance vers la gloire.
Christopher Hahn == xrz1...@gmail.com