I wanted to add that an upgrade from 1.5 to 1.5.5 executed without
complaint, and
the results loads fine in IE:
root@servicemanager:/data2/ReviewBoard# easy_install -U ReviewBoard
Searching for ReviewBoard
Reading http://pypi.python.org/simple/ReviewBoard/
Reading http://www.review-board.org/
Reading http://downloads.review-board.org/releases/ReviewBoard/1.0/
Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/ReviewBoard/1.5/
Reading http://downloads.review-board.org/releases/
Best match: ReviewBoard 1.5.5
Finished processing dependencies for ReviewBoard

This upgrade had no effect on the problem.  I am thinking that this problem
is caused by some corruption of the database backend.

Any backend trouble-shooting tips will be appreciated,

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 10:34 AM, XRZ1138 <xrz1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
> I am very new to RB and am just hoping to get a pointer into the docs.
> I am seeing this error when trying to submit a review:
> Django Version: 1.2.3
> Exception Type: IntegrityError
> Exception Value: (1062, "Duplicate entry 'NULL-1' for key 2")
> Exception Location: /var/lib/python-support/python2.6/MySQLdb/
> connections.py in defaulterrorhandler, line 35
> Python Executable: /usr/bin/python
> Python Version: 2.6.2
> I will continue to look into this but any comments appreciated.
> Chris

Realisant mon espoir, je me lance vers la gloire.
Christopher Hahn == xrz1...@gmail.com