On Jun 24, 3:32 am, Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com> wrote:
> We'll get it in for 1.6. We're focusing on the last remaining bug fixes now.
> We just wanted to make sure the new stuff is out so it can be played with in
> the wild.

> VMware, Inc. -http://www.vmware.com
>
> On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 2:15 PM, Robert Munteanu
> <robert.munte...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > Hi,
>
> > I see
> > thathttp://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/issues/detail?id=2009stillhappens.
> > Just mentioned it in case it slipped under your radar and is
> > an easy fix.
>
> > Thanks,
>
> > Robert
>
> > --
> >http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/

We have tried 1.6 RC1 today. Below is list of problems faced:

1. The SVN repository configured is not showing up while creating a
new review. Below is the screenshot of options for new review:
2. Review requests created on version 1.5.5. are visible in dashboard-
>All My Requests. But when opened getting the error: "Something broke!
(Error 500) It appears something broke when you tried to go to here.
This is either a bug in Review Board or a server configuration error.
Please report this to your administrator."
3. It is allowing to add any files to review. I have tried to add a
brand new C file commited to SVN, which do not have diffs. But there
is no provision to comment on these files. When clicked on the link to
this files, it is showing the plain text.

I am not sure if any of above are installation/admin problems. Please
help.

Regards,
Murthy.