For what it's worth, this is what I get in the apache error_log:

Error connecting to server: No authentication methods available
ERROR:root:SVN: Failed to get repository information for
svn+ssh://atom/usr/local/svn/development: To better debug SSH connection
problems, remove the -q option from 'ssh' in the [tunnels] section of your
Subversion configuration file.
Network connection closed unexpectedly

I get the same error if I try adding my username to the svn+ssh url
(eg. svn+ssh://dbonner@atom/usr/local/svn/development).  And the exact same
error if I edit {site}/data/.subversion/config as mentioned in the
subversion error.