Thanks Christian.

Screenshot: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9410307/evolutions.PNG

#----- Evolution for sessions
from django_evolution.mutations import *
from django.db import models

MUTATIONS = [
    ChangeField('Session', 'expire_date', initial=None, db_index=True)
]
#----------------------
#----- Evolution for accounts
from django_evolution.mutations import *
from django.db import models

MUTATIONS = [
    AddField('Profile', 'is_private', models.BooleanField,
initial=False)
]
#----------------------
#----- Evolution for reviews
from django_evolution.mutations import *
from django.db import models

MUTATIONS = [
    AddField('Comment', 'issue_opened', models.BooleanField,
initial=False),
    AddField('Comment', 'issue_status', models.CharField,
max_length=1, null=True, db_index=True),
    AddField('Group', 'local_site', models.ForeignKey, null=True,
related_model='site.LocalSite'),
    AddField('Group', 'incoming_request_count', models.CounterField,
null=True),
    AddField('Group', 'visible', models.BooleanField, initial=True),
    AddField('Group', 'invite_only', models.BooleanField,
initial=False),
    ChangeField('Group', 'name', initial=None, unique=False),
    AddField('Review', 'file_attachment_comments',
models.ManyToManyField,
related_model='reviews.FileAttachmentComment'),
    AddField('ReviewRequestDraft', 'inactive_file_attachments',
models.ManyToManyField, related_model='attachments.FileAttachment'),
    AddField('ReviewRequestDraft', 'file_attachments',
models.ManyToManyField, related_model='attachments.FileAttachment'),
    AddField('ReviewRequest', 'inactive_file_attachments',
models.ManyToManyField, related_model='attachments.FileAttachment'),
    AddField('ReviewRequest', 'local_site', models.ForeignKey,
null=True, related_model='site.LocalSite'),
    AddField('ReviewRequest', 'local_id', models.IntegerField,
null=True),
    AddField('ReviewRequest', 'file_attachments',
models.ManyToManyField, related_model='attachments.FileAttachment'),
    AddField('DefaultReviewer', 'local_site', models.ForeignKey,
null=True, related_model='site.LocalSite'),
    AddField('ScreenshotComment', 'issue_opened', models.BooleanField,
initial=False),
    AddField('ScreenshotComment', 'issue_status', models.CharField,
#----- Evolution for scmtools
from django_evolution.mutations import *
from django.db import models

MUTATIONS = [
    AddField('Repository', 'review_groups', models.ManyToManyField,
related_model='reviews.Group'),
    AddField('Repository', 'local_site', models.ForeignKey, null=True,
related_model='site.LocalSite'),
    AddField('Repository', 'public', models.BooleanField,
initial=True),
    AddField('Repository', 'users', models.ManyToManyField,
related_model='auth.User'),
    ChangeField('Repository', 'path', initial=None, unique=False),
    ChangeField('Repository', 'name', initial=None, unique=False)
]
Trial evolution successful.
Run './manage.py evolve --hint --execute' to apply evolution.