Scratch the scratch that. The problem I hit was separate and local to my
setup (didn't fully switch branches in a clean way). So, I can't actually
reproduce this, and I started off with Django 1.2.5 and RB 1.6 beta1 and
went to Django 1.3 and RB RC1, and it worked fine. So we need to figure out
how your database is in an inconsistent state.

Just to verify, how do you do the upgrade to RC1?

Can you dump the database schema and send it to me? (No content, just the
schema.)