The goal is to release in July, or early August. There's a couple bugs that
still need to be worked out, and then documentation fixes.

I'll soon be releasing RC2. Unless there are any large bugs we notice after
releasing RC2, the only differences between RC2 and the final release will
be the version number and the addition of some new documentation.