I've been trying to setup access to an SVN repository using svn+ssh
and I just can't get it to work and I can't seem to find anything in
the logs about it either. Here's my setup, I really hoping someone can
offer some insight in to why it's not working.

I enter: svn+ssh://svns...@svnmirror.ingres.prv/var/svn/x100 as the
URL and nothing in the username or pwd field

I created the SSH keypair under "settings->ssh" in the admin pane and
entered that in the ~svnsync/.ssh/authorized_keys file on the target

I even tested the connection from the command line using the generated
key as the www-data user and it all seems to work:

www-data@review:~/reviewboard/data/.ssh$ SVN_SSH="ssh -i `pwd`/id_rsa"
svn info svn+ssh://svnsync@svnmirror/var/svn/x100
Could not create directory '/var/www/.ssh'.
The authenticity of host 'svnmirror (' can't be
RSA key fingerprint is xxxx
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? yes
Failed to add the host to the list of known hosts (/var/www/.ssh/
Repository Root: svn+ssh://svnsync@svnmirror/var/svn/x100
Repository UUID: ab64ac6b-3871-4731-ba5d-12d54109b087
Revision: 6375
Node Kind: directory
Last Changed Author: Bonro01
Last Changed Rev: 6375
Last Changed Date: 2011-07-07 14:44:43 -0700 (Thu, 07 Jul 2011)

Every time I try to save the repository in reviewboard, it gets as far
as prompting me to accept the target machine as trusted (once) but
then I just get:

"Unable to authentication against this repository using one of the
supported authentication types"

There doesn't seem to be anything about it in the logs on either side
either so I'm pretty much stuck at this point. Any pointers on what
I'm doing wrong or where to find more info would be much appreciated.