I installed ReviewBoard (1.6 RC1) for our project (dmtcp.sf.net) in
its web space on sourceforge.net. I installed it in the htdocs folder
and moved the ReviewBoard.wsgi to cgi-bin directory. Since I don't
have root access on the machine, I had to install everything in the
project webspace. The problem is that I don't know how to tell Apache/
ReviewBoard about the install location of all the tools and the custom
path to python site-packages. Is there a way to inform Apache using
the .htaccess files about the location of the virtual environment and
the python library?

Any help will be appreciated.