Well, Good Afternoon,

I have two news. Good and bad.

good news is, I succeed to downgrade reviewboard's version to 1.5.5.

** snake's leg.
: easy_install -U ReviewBoard=1.5.5 is not working. But fortunately,
latest official release version is 1.5.5. So, I just type like that =>
easy_install -U ReviewBoard

: In asian, we using this word when some information may not need to
listener, because snake don't need legs... maybe?

Bad news is, Still our reviewboard have a problem.

When I enter to Admin -> Repositories -> Add repositories,

Then error is occured like below:

Caught ImproperlyConfigured while rendering: Error importing SCM Tool
reviewboard.scmtools.plastic: "No module named plastic"

And I check about this, and I found this module was used in 1.6rc1,
maybe...

So, I need your help again about this module.

I'll waiting your response.

Thank you.