I'm trying to get post-review to create a review for me from
Subversion's post-commit script. However, no matter what options I
pass, post-review tries svn info and obviously fails to detect a
repository. I'm doing it from the server so there isn't any working
copy on the server.

For example

post-review --username=user --password=password --submit-as=submitter -
>>> RBTools 0.3.2
>>> Home = /home/david
>>> svn info
>>> git rev-parse --git-dir
The current directory does not contain a checkout from a
supported source code repository.

Even passing a diff file has the same result

post-review --diff-filename=test.diff -d
>>> RBTools 0.3.2
>>> Home = /home/david
>>> svn info
>>> git rev-parse --git-dir
The current directory does not contain a checkout from a
supported source code repository.

What am I missing?

I'm running from Ubuntu 10.04