Hi,

After upgrading to 1.6 RC1 and RBTools 0.3, I noticed that added files
are not included in review requests by post-review. If I call
post-review specifying the added-file filename, I get "There don't
seem to be any diffs!". Is this intentional?

While I'm at it, a feature request: the ability to configure an ignore
list for post-review. Right now I have some files that get changed
locally automatically but are not commited. Right now I have to
manually revert them before calling post-review, or post-review a
specific file/folder without them.

--
Leonel