Okay, I suspect this is somehow due to you having at some point ran evolve
--hint --execute. The "Versions" list shows a hint was applied, and I'd be
interested in seeing what the contents of that was (it'll be mostly giberish
though).

You do, however, appear to have migrations for the changes listed in the
error. So that's confusing.

Do you remember ever running evolve --hint --execute? Did you at any point