I installed ReviewBoard 1.5.5 on Ubuntu Server 11.04, including the
step to install the PyLucene package.  However, when I try to enable
the search feature from the general settings page, the checkbox to
enable search is disabled (as is the path to the search index file).
The install guide for Linux seems to pretty indicate that PyLucene
must be installed, then search must be enabled via the admin page,
followed by setting up a cron job.

What is my next step for debugging this problem?

Thanks for any help you can provide,

Happy user? Let us know at