Hi Karl,

Review Board is checking %PATH% and trying to locate patch.exe. It will
continue to show the error until the process is restarted. Do you have any
reviewboard.wsgi processes running? And was patch.exe put in your path after
the error?

It's also possible that IIS isn't using the same %PATH% for some reason as
your main user.

The code that performs the check is in reviewboard/admin/checks.py. See
where it calls is_exe_in_path. The definition for that function is in
djblets/util/filesystem.py.