I'm currently evaluating Reviewboard for use by lilypond, which uses the
gnu.org GIT server (savannah.gnu.org). Unfortunately, there are different git
URLs for anonymous access and for developers:

The anonymous GIT URL is:
    git://git.sv.gnu.org/lilypond.git
The URL used by developers with push access is:
    ssh://<username>@git.sv.gnu.org/srv/git/lilypond

Now, I have a local clone of the anonymous repo on the server, and I have set
up Reviewboard on my test server with the following repository settings:

Hosting service: Custom
Repository type: Git
Mirror path: git://git.sv.gnu.org/lilypond.git
Raw file URL mask: http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=blob
plain;f=<filename>;hb=<revision>

I can't see any way to also specify the path of the developer git access here
(the documentation says that the mirror url should be the origin of the local
clone on the server)...

We need both developers with push access and documentation writers, who have
only an anonymous clone, to work with the Reviewboard.

I have now my local clone (from the developer URL), and if I try to post a
review, I get the error:

reinhold@einstein:~/lilypond/lilypond$ post-review --debug origin/master
>>> RBTools 0.3.2
>>> Home = /home/reinhold
>>> svn info
>>> git rev-parse --git-dir
>>> git symbolic-ref -q HEAD
>>> git config --get branch.master.merge
>>> git config --get branch.master.remote
>>> git config remote.origin.url
>>> repository info: Path: ssh://kainho...@git.sv.gnu.org/srv/git/lilypond,
Base path: , Supports changesets: False
>>> HTTP GETting api/
>>> HTTP GETting http://reviewboard.kainhofer.com/api/info/
>>> Using the new web API
>>> git merge-base origin/master refs/heads/master
>>> git diff --no-color --full-index --no-ext-diff
59b2663e3674c9e5ae1193e4da84706fda5de07f..refs/heads/master
ssh://kainho...@git.sv.gnu.org/srv/git/lilypond for None
{'repository': 'ssh://kainho...@git.sv.gnu.org/srv/git/lilypond'}
>>> Got API Error 206 (HTTP code 400): The repository path specified is not in
the list of known repositories
>>> Error data: {u'stat': u'fail', u'repository':
u'ssh://kainho...@git.sv.gnu.org/srv/git/lilypond', u'err': {u'msg': u'The
repository path specified is not in the list of known repositories', u'code':
206}}

There was an error creating this review request.

The repository path "ssh://kainho...@git.sv.gnu.org/srv/git/lilypond" is not
in the list of known repositories on the server.

That's not surprising, because I couldn't give the developer git URL anywhere
in the repository settings in Reviewboard.

So, how can I set up a repository that will match both the developer git repo
and the anonymous git mirror?

Thanks,
Reinhold
Reinhold Kainhofer, reinh...@kainhofer.com, http://reinhold.kainhofer.com/