Hi Chris,

One of our goals for the extension framework targetted for the 2.0 release
is to be able to provide new review UIs, based on file types or other
methods. With an extension, you could make it easy to upload data from some
URL (a wiki page, for example) and then mark it to be reviewed by some
custom UI you write. Unfortunately, we're not about to release this version,
and much work still needs to be done before we get there.

Shorter-term, what you could potentially do is have some script that
generates a diff based on revisions to a wiki page and upload it to Review
Board. You'd also need some SCMTool that uses the wiki as a repository of
sorts, fetching pages based on revision in order to apply the diffs.

You'd then end up using the typical diff review UI for this.

It's a bit of work on your end, but it seems doable, and I can provide
advice where needed.