On Sun, 2011-08-14 at 13:38 -0700, kevin gill wrote:
> Hi,
> I am using git, and starting with reviewboard on a new project.
> Is there a command to create a review/diff for the entire repository.
> I can use post-review to create a diff between  the first commit and
> the current version (using a --revision-range). However, the git
> repository initial revision contains some code that should be
> reviewed.
> This is just for my convenience. If there is no way to do this easily,
> that is fine.

I don't know of a "proper" way to do this, but what you could do is this
(in your local repo, of course).

1) 'git format-patch -M -C <initial commit>'
2) 'git revert <initial commit>'
3) 'git format-patch -M -C -1'
3) 'git am -3 <initial commit patch from step 1>'
4) Use the diff created in step 2 as the parent diff and the diff
created in step 1 as the diff.

Enjoy your hackeriffic review :)

This may not work if you have a lot of merges to resolve, though.