Hello Everyone.
I tried to setup Review Board installation to work over SSL.
Current setup works fine over HTTP. But I need HTTPS.
I read documentation, but I can't find any information especially
about SSL.

* HTTPS support for login -
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard/browse_thread/thread/5df9f3341c7b087c/3200ca1bdd82ce78?lnk=gst&q=SSL#3200ca1bdd82ce78
* securing login page on reviewboard -
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard/browse_thread/thread/bcfb58b0a3738bd5/3645e42173b3c4d9?lnk=gst&q=SSL#3645e42173b3c4d9

My reviewboard.conf is:

<VirtualHost 192.168.0.34:80>
        ServerName reviewboard.domain.com
        DocumentRoot "/home/reviewboard/htdocs"

#        RewriteEngine On
#        RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off
#        RewriteRule (.*) https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI}

        # Error handlers
        ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

        # Serve django pages
        <Location "/">
                PythonPath "['/home/reviewboard/conf'] + sys.path"
                SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE reviewboard.settings
                SetEnv PYTHON_EGG_CACHE "/home/reviewboard/tmp/
egg_cache"
                SetEnv HOME "/home/reviewboard/data"
                SetHandler mod_python
                PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
                PythonAutoReload Off
                PythonDebug Off
                # Used to run multiple mod_python sites in the same
apache
                PythonInterpreter reviewboard_reviewboard
        </Location>

        # Serve static media without running it through mod_python
        # (overrides the above)
        <Location "/media">
                SetHandler None
        </Location>
        <Location "/errordocs">
                SetHandler None
        </Location>

        <Directory "/home/reviewboard/htdocs">
                AllowOverride All
        </Directory>

        Alias /media "/home/reviewboard/htdocs/media"
                Alias /errordocs "/home/reviewboard/htdocs/errordocs"

        ErrorLog /var/www/reviewboard_apache_error.log

        # Possible values include: debug, info, notice, warn, error,
crit,
        # alert, emerg.
        LogLevel warn

        CustomLog /var/www/reviewboard_apache_access.log combined

</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 192.168.0.34:443>
        ServerName  reviewboard.domain.com:443
        ServerAdmin ad...@domain.com

        DocumentRoot "/home/reviewboard/htdocs"

        GnuTLSEnable on
        GnuTLSCertificateFile /etc/ssl/certs/rb_domain_com.crt
        GnuTLSKeyFile /etc/ssl/private/rb_domain_com.key
        GnuTLSPriorities NORMAL

        # Error handlers
        ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

        # Serve django pages
        <Location "/">
                PythonPath "['/home/reviewboard/conf'] + sys.path"
                SetEnv HTTPS 1
                SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE reviewboard.settings
                SetEnv PYTHON_EGG_CACHE "/home/reviewboard/tmp/
egg_cache"
                SetEnv HOME "/home/reviewboard/data"
                SetHandler mod_python
                PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
                PythonAutoReload Off
                PythonDebug On
[...]

When I try to access Review Board via HTTPS page I got the error:

******************
MOD_PYTHON ERROR

ProcessId:      24008
Interpreter:    'reviewboard_reviewboard'

ServerName:     'reviewboard.domain.com'
DocumentRoot:   '/home/reviewboard/htdocs'

URI:            '/'
Location:       '/'
Directory:      None
Filename:       '/home/reviewboard/htdocs/'
PathInfo:       ''

Phase:          'PythonHandler'
Handler:        'django.core.handlers.modpython'

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/mod_python/importer.py", line
1537, in HandlerDispatch
    default=default_handler, arg=req, silent=hlist.silent)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/mod_python/importer.py", line
1229, in _process_target
    result = _execute_target(config, req, object, arg)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/mod_python/importer.py", line
1128, in _execute_target
    result = object(arg)

  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/Django-1.3-py2.6.egg/
django/core/handlers/modpython.py", line 213, in handler
    return ModPythonHandler()(req)

  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/Django-1.3-py2.6.egg/
django/core/handlers/modpython.py", line 166, in __call__
    os.environ.update(req.subprocess_env)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/os.py", line 486, in update
    self[k] = dict[k]

  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/os.py", line 471, in __setitem__
    putenv(key, item)

TypeError: putenv() argument 2 must be string, not list

Thank you in advanced.