I have a dev team using reviewboard for just their one project, hosted
in svn+ssh. We are now looking at deploying it out more globally. I
notice in the Admin docs there's a section for configuring an SVN
user. I'm wondering if reviewboard can be configured to use the
credentials of the user generating the review request rather than
using a single account per repo. This would benefit me for auditing
purposes to have the username of a particular person in the SVN logs.