I am using Review Board 1.5.2 on a CentOS 5.2 against MySQL database.
The system response has been degrading the last weeks, I used to have fast
operations, but now the publishing is getting very slow.
I continue to have a good page load response, but when I publish something,
the "Loading ..." ticker on top takes around 30 seconds to go away.
What can I do to track down the cause of this slow response?