Hi Justin,

There's no way to do this in Review Board today. It would involve storing
credentials in the database for remote access (lots of security issues
there), or dealing with certificate verification, and it won't always be the
owner who's triggering access to the repo so they may not be able to provide
the necessary info.

We generally recommend having some dedicated RB account or read-only access
to the repo (though generally for very locked down or public servers).