Yes, but is your computer you're running post-review on configured at all to
use a proxy?

Christian


On Friday, August 19, 2011, Deva <devara...@photoninfotech.net> wrote:
> Hi Christian,
> Reviewboard Server what i have is in the same LAN or the network.
> Still am seeing this problem.
>
> Please help.
>
> Regards,
> Deva
>
> On Aug 19, 9:47 am, Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com> wrote:
>> Hi Deva,
>>
>> Are you behind a proxy?
>>
>> Christian
>>
>> On Thursday, August 18, 2011, Deva <devara...@photoninfotech.net> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> > Am getting below error while posting the review in windows. It says
>> > 'Unable to accesshttp://x.x.x.x/api/json/accounts/login/. The host
>> > path may be invalid
>> > <urlopen error [Errno 10054] An existing connection was forcibly
>> > closed by the r
>> > emote host>'
>>
>> > C:\workspace\BDBJE>python C:\rbtools\rbtools\postreview.py --debug
>> >>>> svn info
>> >>>> repository info: Path:http://x.x.x.x/wds, Base path:
/projects/NavApp/
>> > devBranches/1.8.X-BDB/BDBJE, Supports changesets: False
>> >>>> svn diff --diff-cmd=diff
>> >>>> svn info
>>
>> src/main/java/com/macys/bdb/cache/da/exception/DataAccessorExceptio>
n.java
>> >>>> svn info
>>
>> src/main/java/com/macys/bdb/cache/da/exception/DataAccessorExceptio>
n.java
>> >>>> svn info
>>
>> src/main/java/com/macys/bdb/cache/da/exception/DataAccessorExceptio>
n.java
>> >>>> svn info
>>
>> src/main/java/com/macys/bdb/cache/da/exception/DataAccessorExceptio
>>
>> > n.java
>> >>>> Looking for 'x.x.x.x /' cookie in C:\Documents and
Settings\devaraj_m\
>> > Local Settings\Application Data\.post-review-cookies.txt
>> >>>> Couldn't load cookie file: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
>> 'C:\\Documen
>> > ts and Settings\\devaraj_m\\Local Settings\\Application Data\\.post-
>> > review-cooki
>> > es.txt'
>> > ==> Review Board Login Required
>> > Enter username and password for Review Board athttp://x.x.x.x/
>> > Username: deva
>> > Password:
>> >>>> Logging in with username "deva"
>> >>>> HTTP POSTing tohttp://x.x.x.x/api/json/accounts/login/:{'userna
>> > me': 'deva', 'password': '**************'}
>> > Unable to accesshttp://x.x.x.x/api/json/accounts/login/. The host pa
>> > th may be invalid
>> > <urlopen error [Errno 10054] An existing connection was forcibly
>> > closed by the r
>> > emote host>
>>
>> > Can anyone please help me ?
>>
>> > Regards,
>> > Deva
>>
>> > --
>> > Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
>>
>> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/> Happy user? Let us know athttp://
www.reviewboard.org/users/
>> > -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
>> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>
>> reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com> For more options, visit this
group at
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
>>
>> --
>> --
>> Christian Hammond - chip...@chipx86.com
>> Review Board -http://www.reviewboard.org
>> VMware, Inc. -http://www.vmware.com
>
> --
> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en

-- 
-- 
Christian Hammond - chip...@chipx86.com
Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org
VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com

-- 
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at 
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en

Reply via email to